Global Union Against Radiation Deployment from Space (GUARDS)
GUARDS is an international coalition against global WiFi from space, a complex technology of radiation and toxic chemicals endangering all life on Earth
- International Scientists Appeal to U.N. to Protect Humans and Wildlife from Electromagnetic Fields and Wireless Technology (http://www.EMFscientist.org) "Today 190 scientists from 39 nations submitted an appeal to the United Nations, UN member states and the World Health Organization (WHO) requesting they adopt more protective exposure guidelines for electromagnetic fields (EMF) and wireless technology in the face of increasing evidence of risk. These exposures are a rapidly growing form of environmental pollution worldwide."
- Captured Agency: How the Federal Communications Commission Is Dominated by the Industries It Presumably Regulates by Norm Alster.
(http://ethics.harvard.edu/files/center-for-ethics/files/capturedagency_alster.pdf) A damning report reinforcing the contention of the International Scientist Appeal to the U.N. that regulatory agencies and standard setting-boards are not listening to researchers - read why this is happening in the U.S.
- Radiation from wireless technology - a class 2B carcinogen (http://www.iarc.fr/en/media-centre/pr/2011/pdfs/pr208_E.pdf) The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), a committee of the World Health Organization, has classified RF radiation, including that emitted by wireless technology, as a class 2B carcinogen.
- 2012 BioInitiative Report (http://www.www.bioinitiative.org) The 1500-page BioInitiative Report on RF/MW health effects was published in 2012. The authors are 29 scientists from ten countries. They reviewed thousands of studies showing interference with chemical processes in the body, implicating RF/MW in a whole spectrum of alarming effects including genetic damage, cancer, immune dysfunction, neurological injury, and infertility.
- "CRITICISM OF THE HEALTH ASSESSMENT IN THE ICNIRP GUIDELINES FOR RADIOFREQUENCY AND MICROWAVE RADIATION (100 kHz - 300 GHz)" (http:// www.electricalpollution.com/documents/Cherry2000EMR_ICNIRP_critique_09-02.pdf)
- "Electromagnetic Radiation, Health and Children 2014" by Dr. Erica Mallery-Blythe (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNFdZVeXw7M) is a must-watch presentation about the hazard that RF radiation emitted by wireless technology poses to children. Dr. Mallery-Blythe does an excellent job of presenting the information in an interesting, coherent, and accessible way, but with enough detail to justify immediate action to minimize children's exposure to radiation from wireless technology.
- "Microwaves, Science, and Lies"
- Baby Safe Project (http://www.babysafeproject.org) Although the recommendations of avoidance should be stronger, this recently launched program seeks to make pregnant women aware of the risk they take using wireless technology while pregnant.
- Turn It Off 4 Kids Initiative 2015 (http://www.nacst.org/nacst-turn-it-off-4-kids.html) An initiative of The National Association for Children and Safe Technology to protect children in schools from radiation from wireless devices by utilizing safe technologies.
- "Symposium on Health Issues Associated with the Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields and Microwave Radiation," (http://www.c4st.org/MDSymposium), jointly sponsored by Women's College Hospital in Toronto and Citizens for Safe Technology, to educate physicians about the dangers of wireless technology.
- Educational video about WiFi from U-Verse (http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=654BBDAC54B9DA8F49AB899E4CE60CB5) shows the high levels of radiofrequency (pulsed microwave) radiation emitted by a WiFi router are and how to turn the WiFi off.
- Doctors' Advice to Patients & Their Families - Cell Phones & Health: Simple Precautions Make Sense from The Environmental Health Trust (http://ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/DoctorsAdvice_Feb-11-2014_4Print.pdf)
- Answers to Commonly Asked Questions Children and Wireless Radiation from The Environmental Health Trust (http://ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/CommonlyaskedquestionsaboutwifiandchildrenEHT-preliminary-copy.pdf)
- The Solutions page at www.electricalpollution.com has steps you can take to reduce your RF exposure.